Tag at the Park





{constant state of gratitude}

Yesterday, Friday, after school, we stopped at the park before going home. "Just for a little bit Ian," Belle said in her cute baby sister voice, "I just want to show you how high I can go on the swing." Time flies when you're having fun. An hour went by fast. I had such a wonderful time watching them having fun together.

Today, Saturday, Russ came. Yet another wonderful family day at the park. "You're It Pheewee" cheers Belle as she tags Phil.
Then Phil chases Ian, Ian chases dad, dad chases Phil...
who's it?! Belle screams, not knowing who she's running from
"not me! I'm the photographer!"

Talk about a state of gratitude.
Talk about living life.
I was in communion with my Maker.
I feel His pleasure.
Praise be to Him indeed!

John 10:10
I have come that they may have life,
and have it to the full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day...we should have many of these in our lives!!!!

you are truly blessed...and very much missed around here