on decision-making

{when in doubt...seek the truth}-link from an angel friend

In today’s shopping expedition, a book entitled Change Your Home, Change Your Life caught my eye. I didn’t get a chance to stop and browse but it looks like a decorating book. Its impact on me is more than about changing my home through decorating. I thought of our relocation. Talk about life changing! Deliberation on relocation was very difficult because change is difficult.

Then this quote:
Each decision we make, each action we take, is born out of an intention.

So I believe that my decision can't be wrong since it is born out of good intentions. And whether or not I get what I intended, I know I will learn something from this decision and it will lead me and my family to what will ultimately make us happiest.

When in doubt
seek the truth
in seeking
we find
and we are set free
free to change
our perception
our faith
a faith that provides
a renewed sense of strength
a strength that joins a great force
a force from the source
the source of ultimate power
the power that invalidates doubts
reveals the truth
and sets us free.

No comments: