Krystn’s support and genuine admiration for Isabella is an incredibly remarkable gift. I could not wish for a better BFF for my darling daughter. Isabella is equally genuinely proud of her black belt BFF who also happens to be in GATE language arts (congratulations Krystn!). This mutual authentic admiration and love they share at such a young age is truly a great blessing and we are simply grateful.
for great ending to a wonderful summer vacation.
- a visit from "inspired" guests
- finished kitchen. Yehey! finally done! I am also simply grateful for having been blessed with a second home we can retire to anytime we need to (specially during a renovation:)
- van maintenance in time for back-to-school. (oil change, tires, and air filter that Phil and I learned to replace)
- Successful and fun show for Isabella at Pier 39
- for the love and support of BFF's (thank you ate Cecile for driving from a company picnic in San Jose to San Francisco to watch and photograph Isabella's performance at Pier 39. Then making a disk for us until almost midnight. I am so very grateful for the time, energy, support and love you showered us....it will forever be remembered and cherished.
- for a genuine mutual admiration among BFF's at such a young age
for Isabella's academic recognition/achievement as an entering 4th grader and for her love of learning and love for everything she gets to do.
See it gratefully
Every single day is filled with potential
Enter it expectantly
Every single day is a golden opportunity
Use it wisely.
- cabinets - we kept the cabinets as they were still in great shape. formerly honey oak, we painted them white
- countertop - uba tuba granite with ogee bullnose edge
- backsplash - gold tumbled travertine with 1 row of 4x4 set straight and 6x6 set diagonally with 2-1/2" granite decos in cut corners
- sink - Kohler Undertone Series - 1 Bowl Model Number K3183
- faucet - Price Pfister Ashley Series - T529-YPYSingle Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
The renovation was a tough process as it was a big inconvenience not having a sink and stove for over a week not to mention the dust. It actually took over 2 weeks (from tear-down) but thank God we have our Union City home where we retired to half of the time.
It was all worth it!
- for a wonderful summer
- starting with a fabulous vacation with great friends
- followed by fun and successful home projects and dance shows
- great visit to Union City
- Isabella's BFF, Krystn's, sleepover fun
- Isabella's swimming fun with brothers
- Immanuel's demo with Choi's Martial Arts at Fremont Arts Festival
- taekwondo practice
- meeting missed friends, ate Cecile and Belle V., even for a brief moment
- visit from my ever so caring ate Janette and husband, Kuya Lando (always fun and uplifting)
- for helpful and considerate children
- Phil who thought of and chose to bring his bike to school to save on parking fees
- Phil who installed new toilets
- Isabella who made painting the bathroom fun
- Immanuel who took on revamping the old Supra for brother Ian
- Phil and Immanuel with friend, Jonick who worked on the fence