Happy Easter!!!

I had a blissful Easter morning...great church service in the company of my wonderful family...heavenly!

Then we went grocery shopping as a family right after church. Isabella rented a "princess" movie that we watched after lunch.

Later in the afternoon, Isabella and Phil went to the park. While they were away, daddy and Ian hid easter eggs in the backyard (even our dog Indy joined in).



And it was backyard easter egg hunting as soon as they got back from the park.

Hmmm...where might those eggs be? And why is Phil wearing his basket on his head?


Now it seems to me that Kuya (big brother) Phil is the one having the most fun



Here comes dad joining in the fun


It has been a fun day indeed. I want to leave you with one of my fave bible verses from John 10:10b Jesus Himself said: "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." Hope you all had a great Easter.

No comments: