Whirlwind of Activities...Errands of Love

So many things have transpired these last couple of weeks that I don't even know where to begin. It's hard getting back into something you have been absent at, or away from, for quite some time. It's difficult returning to the gym after a long absence, and in this particular juncture, it's challenging for me writing a couple of weeks' whirlwind of activities and emotions.

Well, I was able to go back to the gym after two months of absence; A different club in fact. A perk from my husband's new job is a membership at Kennedy Club Fitness. Going to the gym is a way to inject the balance I so desperately need during "whirlwind" times.

As for recounting the whirlwind of activities, I think it would be easier if I use bullet points.

  • Car maintenance (oil change for Phil's Scion TC and smog for the MPV)
  • Dental appointments
  • Organizing galore (the OCD in me or maybe just a January thing...anyways, I'll try to take photos)
  • Isabella's extra dance classes (a total of 6/week and she wants to add 1 more)
  • Isabella's sleep overs (2 week-ends in a row)
  • Ian's driving (behind-the-wheel driver's training; his permit expires in February)
  • Extreme registration at Cuesta College for Ian's College Reading/Writing class (through his High School Enrichment Program. We were unaware he needed to take an assessment test. I was at Isabella's dance class when Ian's counselor returned my call informing me of a chance to take the test at this event at Cuesta College. We rushed from Isabella's dance class and made it just in time for him to take the last assessment test)
  • Ian's counseling and a look at Home Schooling (this should be an entire exclusive post; this is where the whirlwind of emotions come in)
  • Immanuel's resolution to pursue Game and Simulation Programming at Devry University
  • Phil among 6 selected to be part of Cal Poly's ICEX program (International Computer Engineering Experience)

It has been a full January thus far, a whirlwind of activities and emotions indeed, but nonetheless joyful. I call them "Errands of Love".

John 10:10b Jesus said: "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

No comments: