Joyful Home Schooling for a Day

Isabella got sick last week and was not able to go to school for several days. We got her work from school and spent a whole day home schooling...as in from 9:30am to 9:30pm (her teacher gives a lot of work...which she loves and welcomes with open arms). But if you really know me, you know that teaching is not my "cup of tea"...it's my DH, Russ', department. Unfortunately, both for myself and our DD, Isabella, daddy is at our other home 300 miles away. So, challenging as teaching may be for me, I had no choice. Luckily for me though, I have an angel student. Not only is she an eager, willing and a very able student, every time my patience starts to wear out, she calls for a "recess"...her "too blessed to be stressed" reminder to my rescue...an angel, indeed. Thank you, Dear Lord, for turning what I thought would be a challenging day to one of my heavenly moments. It was a great home schooling day for both of us. She prepared our "school" in our dining room complete with a white board for me. I was truly a blessed teacher that day...I am {Simply Grateful}

No comments: