Laminin

I was blessed to see this video during service at New Life Church back in 2008. It is about laminin. What the heck is laminin you ask? here is a picture of it from a microscope


here's a photo of its composition
Laminin is also known as the cell adhesion molecule. It holds one cell of our body to the next cell. It is the "glue" that holds our cells together. Without it, we would fall apart...literally. Wikipedia states: Laminin is vital to making sure overall body structures hold together.

Colossians 1:15-17 The Supremacy of Christ
17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

I am re-posting this again after almost 4 years, not only because it astounded and blessed me tremendously back then, it continues to astound me to this day especially after seeing this other startling photo that I can't believe I missed back then.


this is an unbelievable image captured by the Hubble Space Telescope showing the center of a black hole in a galaxy millions of light years from Earth.

Reminds me of this line from the song How Great is our God:
He wraps Himself in light
and darkness tries to hide

I think these images are worth a thousand words. No preaching necessary. I don't think I need to say anything more than How Great is our God. You be the judge.

No comments: