Chicago Trip - Day 2

2nd day - Monday - June 28, 2010

Isabella's first day at Joffrey Ballet. We took the subway from Chicago St. station to Lake St.

After dropping Isabella off, Ian and I went exploring the beautiful city of Chicago. We took the water taxi at Michigan St. to Navy Pier.





Then we walked along Lakeshore Drive to our hotel (approx. 1.2 miles)...I was pooped by time we got to the hotel:)


We rested the rest of the time as I wasn't feeling very well. My back pain is still not fully healed from back spasms I started experiencing last Thursday.

We picked up Isabella at 4:20. I thought she was going to be exhausted after a whole day of class but she wanted to go around Millennium Park to do a "treasure hunt" activity. So we went walking around the park and stopping at each clue as she checks off her list. (Sorry I don't have pictures....forgot to put card back in the camera:)

After circling around the park, we walked back to the hotel. I was really exhausted by the time we got to the hotel (we walked a total of almost 3 miles). It's really tough with the back pain still bothering me.

Isabella said she enjoyed her classes very much....she even got to go on pointe for the first time.

Until next post...Stay tuned...




No comments: