- for the beautiful Chumash Park just down the road from our house. The kids have been enjoying playing with each other at the park on a regular basis.
- for Phil who picked up Isabella from her acting class so I could attend my favourite body jam class (despite the abrupt notice)
- for a husband who tries so hard to battle his "workaholic" tendencies and generate balance
- for Ian's positive disposition reflected in his wonderful 3rd quarter grades.
- for the wonderful habit of reading a devotional with Isabella before bed and then praying afterwards.
I prayed out loud with heartfelt gratitude as I feel the deep love that abound among my wonderful children: "Thank you dear Lord for blessing me with the best children."
Isabella (almost half asleep): "Do you know what God is telling you right now mommy?"
Isabella: "He said he gave you the best kids because you're the best mommy."
- ....for moments that take our breath away.