The Joy of Mother's Day 2010


My mom and I woke up to a wonderful breakfast prepared by my darling husband and daughter. They timed it perfectly so that we have enough time to prepare for the 9am service. Russ even woke up at 5am to shop at Wal-Mart after realizing we didn't have flour for the banana bread. They started early to prepare my favorite breakfast food: longanisa (Philippine pork sausage), bacon, eggs and freshly baked banana bread. No wonder Isabella was interviewing me on the way home from SFBallet as to my favorite breakfast food. It was a indeed a blessed, wonderful Mother's Day gift of love. Our son Phil even came to visit 2 weekends in a row (he was also here last weekend to watch the Mayweather vs. Mosely boxing fight with us at the Magcale's home. My son and I are Pacquiao fans:) It is such a blessing sharing wonderful moments with our kids. Everyday is Mother's Day for me.

No comments: