Our tenant is finally moving out!

I met with Dean Souza of ReMax In Motion Realty to discuss my rental property. He visited the property today for assessments and spoke to my tenant. He is finally moving out today. Praise God!

I have been having problems with this tenant since around May of last year. I couldn’t deal with it then because I had other other issues that are hard for me to talk about. My eldest son was also preparing to go to college then. I guess I knew that taking care of the problem would involve a lot of work and I wasn’t ready for it. I felt so overwhelmed because I felt so alone. Now I know why I couldn’t deal with it. I was solely relying on my own capabilities instead of tapping to the real power source. Nothing is impossible with GOD.

I signed a listing agreement today. The first step on my major to-do list. I have a lot to think about. Whether to sell the property "as is" or do some renovations. I have to list all the things that need to be done and assess whether it is worth the return of investment. I also have to take into account the length of time it will take for the renovations. My old self will get overwhelmed with the prospect of this all. But with my transformation I know God will guide me through the decision making process and I know that it will all work out in the end according to His plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the most wonderful woman a man could ever hope to know. A devoted wife and mother, there is no one who comes close to you. I am the luckiest man in the world. Thanks you for the nearly 20 years of companionship. Hubby dear.